Monday, January 23, 2012

My Collection...

This is my first one....my father bought it for me when i was still in secodary school...."thanx Abah"....i learned my first song using this guitar...NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.....i love this guitar so much coz of the sound, so soft....

Ventura.....my first electric guitar....actually, not mine.....my cousin's, Ambia...he bought it from US....i like this one bcoz it remind me of Guns And Roses (Slash)...eventhough it is heavy, but the sound so....walaahhhhh...

This one..???? just a Kapok guitar.....i bought it bout 8 years ago.....i use it as a training guitar...nothing special about it....i always use this one coz its so light and portable...

Ibanez Gio.....hahaha....my fav....damn....the sound is so good....it suits me so much....i love it...when i play rock songs....BBBOOOOMMMMM....two thumbs up....the sound is so unique...my wife bought it for me in 2010....

Now i'm thinking of buying a Gibson's........quite expensive......but i will...someday...
Miss to play in a studio....Miss my UPM's group (Din, Atuk and Fared)....
This is one of my fav past time....playing guitar....relaxing....
Now, i'm trying to catch up all new songs especially from Linkin Park....
Ok...Adiosss.....

No comments:

Post a Comment